Related health care industry news and press releases:
TriWest VA CCN and PC3 Changes
TriWest has selected PGBA as its new Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Care Network (CCN) and Patient-Centered Community Care (PC3) claims processor.
- Claim submission instructions for the new contractor will vary for a period based on region. Providers are advised to check the authorization letter or VA’s HealthShare Referral Manager (HSRM) for the specific episode of care and should submit claims as instructed.
- There are no changes to dental or pharmacy services provided through Delta Dental or Express Scripts.
- Effective April 1, 2021: Please send CCN Region 5 claims for Kodiak, Alaska, to the new processor, PGBA.
- Effective April 1, 2021: Providers in Regions 4 and 5 are encouraged to begin the registration process for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and/or Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) with PGBA. WPS is no longer accepting new enrollments for these transactions.
- Effective June 9, 2021: All electronic transactions and paper claims for Region 4 CCN and PC3 must be sent to PGBA.
- Effective June 15, 2021: PGBA will receive and process all remaining CCN Region 5 EDI transactions.
CWF FISS/DDE Dark Days
Please be aware that CMS will be updating the CWF 3270 system starting Friday, October 2, 2020 through Sunday, October 4, 2020. No one will be able to access the CWF FISS/DDE system during that time.